Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Wednesday, October 26, 2005

    And THIS Is News?...

    Of the things I read about today in my favorite source for news...

    *This made me want to get sick.

    *This is something I could care less about.

    *This gives me the feeling that there's a catfight brewing.

    *This caught me off guard. I never would've expected it.

    ...and, last but not least...

    *There's just something very fishy about this.

    Do any of you have any interesting bits of news you'd like to share? Do tell.

    8 Comments:

    • At 2:18 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger beans said…

      what are you doing blogging in the early afternoon?

      you and i search out the same sort of stories.

      this one is whacked.
      and it's local for me!

       
    • At 4:56 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger cubmommy said…

      Poo, gross

      I agree Janet who cares

      I have watched to many crime shows because there IS something fishy about the crossing guard's death.

      Beans, that story is so sad.

       
    • At 5:20 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Erin said…

      Ugh, that first one is disgusting. I agree about the Janet one. Definately fishy about the crossing guard.

      This is why some people should NOT be allowed to breed.

       
    • At 6:51 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger cubmommy said…

      Oh my god Erin, I totally agree with you. This really makes me sick that she has these children and is pregnant again and is abusive. There are so many women out there who can't have children and she is throwing hers away. Disgusting.

       
    • At 6:51 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger justrose said…

      don't follow news much, but thinking of you and wanted to say hi!

       
    • At 8:17 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger mamalife said…

      You've been tagged!

       
    • At 2:50 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger sue said…

      Holy cow. Stop reading the news. Right. Now. Sheesh....

       
    • At 9:02 AM, October 29, 2005, Blogger Rae Ann said…

      Maybe they shouldn't have such old people as crossing guards. Doesn't give us much faith that they will keep our kids safe when they run each other over.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home