Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Saturday, October 01, 2005

    Another Meme...

    This one comes from Cubmommy.

    1. Legal First name? Amy; "Eatmisery" is actually an anagram of my first and last name
    2. Were you named after anyone? Maybe a friend of my Mom's, but I'm not quite sure
    3. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
    4. When did you last cry? Yesterday morning
    5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Shaved honey ham from the deli
    6. What is your birth date? January 29, 1972
    7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Clay Aiken's stupid CD from BMG that I never sent back because I was too lazy; I don't even know where it went.
    8. Would you be friends with you? Yes
    9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nearly all the time and it takes a clever person to detect it
    10. What are your nicknames? Mama, Ciocie (pronounced CHUH-chee; it means aunt in Polish), Aim, Princess Anxiety (courtesy of the Hubby), Spitfire (courtesy of a friend)
    11. Would you bungee jump? Yes, if I didn't have any responsibilities and only myself to worry about
    12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never
    13. Do you think that you are strong? Absolutely, in more ways than one
    14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla; it's not boring, though, when you add M&M's to it
    15. Shoe Size? 7 or 7-1/2
    16. Red or pink? Red
    17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My feet constantly hurt
    18. Who do you miss most? My first Chocolate Lab, Buddha, and My Grandpa
    19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue pants and blue skateboarding flip flops
    20. What are you listening to right now? My son, Jack, playing right next to me
    21. What did you eat for breakfast? Apple coffee cake
    22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be brick red
    23. What is the weather like right now? Sunny and cool, soon to be warmer
    24. Last person you talked to on the phone? My niece, Blondie
    25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes
    26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
    27. Favorite Drink? Water
    28. Hair Color? Medium brown
    29. Do you wear contacts? No, but I wear glasses
    30. Favorite Food? Right now, because I'm pregnant, I like anything without meat
    31. Last Movie You Watched? "Murder In The First," with Kevin Bacon; I could watch it a million times and never get bored
    32. Favorite Day Of The Year? The first day after school lets out
    33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings
    34. Summer Or Winter? Summer because I don't have to work
    35. Hugs OR Kisses? Both
    36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Lumpy cooked chocolate pudding; I made some yesterday, just like my Mom makes
    37. Living Arrangements? In a four bedroom house on a corner with my Hubby, my son, my baby in utero, two dogs, and my niece
    38. What books Are You Reading? Ernie's Little Lie and two Chicken Soup for Mothers books
    39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? "Go blog yourself," a gift from Rosie O'Donnell
    40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Dateline NBC about the survivors from the plane crash in Peru
    41. Favorite Smells? Popcorn, my son's baby smells, and my dog's paws
    42. Favorite junk food? Popcorn, HotStuff potato chips, Hostess cupcakes, and KitKats
    43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Both
    44. What's the farthest you've been from home? I eloped Maui in 1999

    I tag whoever wants to do this meme. Let me know so I can see your answers!

    8 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home