Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Tuesday, October 04, 2005

    The Easiest Recipe In The World...

    I've just got to share this one with you. My mother-in-law makes a cookie-type thing that is one of my Hubby's favorites. It has also become one of my favorites, as well. She calls them "Chews." They're so simple and so tasty, I just can't keep this recipe to myself. Here it is...

    "Chews"
    1 box of graham cracker crumbs
    2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
    1 bag of chocolate chips (semisweet or milk chocolate)

    Butter a 9 x 13 pan; line it with wax paper; butter the wax paper, also. Mix all of the ingredients together and put the mixture into the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Remove from pan before completely cooled by lifting up the wax paper. Cut into tiny squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Eat as many as you can.

    Try this recipe and let me know if you like it as much as I do. It's so insanely easy and not expensive to make at all. It's a favorite, especially around the holidays. I made them the other day and we don't just wait for the holidays to be able to enjoy them. They're almost gone now, too.

    Let me know what you think and if you tried to make them. This is one recipe I couldn't hide from you any longer!

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home