Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Friday, October 28, 2005

    Five Things...

    I've been tagged by Mamalife. Here goes...

    FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:

    1. I'm 5'2" tall and I physically take after my Mother. I'm also 1/4 Filipino (my maternal grandfather came here from Manila). That means Baby Jack is 1/8 Filipino.
    2. I've been an English teacher for eleven years. I've been teaching in middle school for the last eight years, but prefer the high school level (I loved the three years I taught it). I'm just too lazy to look for another job.
    3. I can't stand any shade of the color pink. I prefer neutrals and browns.
    4. I hate all bugs, especially when I see a centipede in the shower with me.
    5. I would never, ever wear cowboy boots. They're not comfortable to me.

    I tag whoever wants to take part in this one. Just let me know so I can see your answers. Happy Friday!

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home