Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Wednesday, October 05, 2005

    Thanks, Kat!

    Tagged, yet again! This time it's from Kat at A Gershwin Line. Here is a list of some of my favorite things. I hope I haven't been redundant. I've been tagged so many times that I don't remember what you know about me. I also have a hard time narrowing some stuff down to just one thing, so bear with me. Let's hope you learn something new about me!

    1) Shampoo and Conditioner - Strawberry fields Suave
    2) Soap - Dove in cucumber scented
    3) Colors - anything neutral and black
    4) Soda - Coca cola and ginger ale (not mixed; separately!)
    5) Foods - pizza, creative salads, anything dark chocolate
    6) Movie - "Saw" (that's how long it's been since I watched a good movie) and "Murder In the First" with Kevin Bacon
    7) Band - anything from the 80's
    8) Disney Character - I don't have a favorite Disney character, but my favorite cartoon character would have to be, hands down, Nemo
    9) Actor - don't know, sorry
    10) Actress - don't know, sorry
    11) Video Games - I love the old school Atari video games; I don't know anything current and don't have a Playstation or an XBox
    12) Computer Games - Dominoes and poker
    13) Store - Target and Ulta
    14) Alcohol - Champagne
    15) Number - 4
    16) Car - My Honda CRV in reality; in fantasy, a BMW X5
    17) Book - the perks of being a wallflower by stephen chbosky (yes, it's all uncapitalized on purpose)
    18) T.V. Show - ER, American Idol, and The Apprentice
    19) Website - my blog!
    20) Condiment - Mustard
    21) Fruit - Bananas and apples
    22) Vegetable - Carrots and potatoes
    23) Restaurant - Gibson's and Smith & Wollensky
    24) Blogger - My Sister, Kat, Erin, Cubmommy, and Beans, but these are just the tip of the iceberg because I have many, many favorites.
    25) Place - Maui, Hawaii and Minocqua, Wisconsin

    Oh, I think the ones, other than Kat because she tagged me, mentioned in #24 should do this next. And I know you guys will kill me for tagging you, so I won't be offended if you don't do it. Hee, hee!

    SIDENOTE: Yes, I'm posting this blog from work. The kids are taking a systemwide test and I'm able to put this post up. I wrote it last night, emailed it to myself, and copied/pasted it here so I wouldn't disturb them. Yeah, I look for shortcuts all the time! Heh...

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home