Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Saturday, October 15, 2005

    Umm...Umm...Umm...

    I don't really know what I want to write about today. I sit here, thinking, and all I can seem to put down is that I don't know what to write. Does that ever happen to you? Is it writer's block or a case of "today I don't give a shit" going on? I. Am. Stuck.

    I guess I could write about how I'm feeling, with regards to the new fetus I'm now wearing. I feel pretty good, except for this nasty cold I've had for the last two weeks. It came and went and now it's back again, for just a little over a week now. I work with kids, so I expect to catch colds. I just don't like getting them. That's all. I've been fighting to breathe out of my nose for the last eight days. I'm surprised I haven't called in sick at work. I've tried Vick's VapoRub, Halls, and even Afrin. My nose is just plugged for what seems like an eternity. I'm hanging in there, I guess. I'm just miserable. And my congestion seems to be traveling to my chest, where I have to cough it all up. How fun, right? At least, the gunk is clear and not yellow or green, so I know there's no infection. This is all just one big nuisance. If it's one thing I can't stand (among the list of many, many things) it's being congested and not being able to taste the foods I eat.

    My niece, Blondie, is in Kansas visiting her mother/my Sister this weekend. I hope they have a great visit. I'm taking care of King Linus the Turd, so it's going to be an interesting weekend for us. He's a great dog, when he's not shitting in the house. Blondie's 22nd birthday is on Tuesday and Bubba's (her brother/my youngest nephew) will be four on Friday. I'd tell you what I'm getting Blondie, but I can't because she reads my blog. Ha, ha!

    I hope everyone's enjoying their weekends. The weather is great here in the Windy City, sunny and bright and pleasant. Baby Jack is sitting next to me right now, jumping around in his bouncy car while I type this, and Java is sleeping right next to him, despite all the noise he's creating. I have a feeling these two are going to be the best of pals as soon as Jack figures out that she's not the largest squeaky toy he's ever seen.

    Until tomorrow, have a great day and when you blow your nose, think of me. ;)

    4 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home