Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Wednesday, February 08, 2006

    Happy Birthday, Baby Jack!...


    I can get lost in your eyes, Son. Posted by Picasa

    I took the day off from work today to celebrate two things: my son's first birthday and the anniversary of me being a Mama. I'm glad I did.

    I can't believe it's been one whole year. I fall in love with Jack every single day, even when he's fussy. Being a Mama has changed me so much, I can't remember life before I had my son. I know it was good, but now it's even better.

    Today's post is full of many pictures. Keep scrolling down and bear with me. Rather than write a teary post (believe me, I could do it in a heartbeat), I figured I'd celebrate with pictures.

    Today is such a special day to me. It's the anniversary of the day my life began. I was born to be a Mama. I am so grateful for it.

    6 Comments:

    • At 6:59 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger nu. said…

      beautiful pictures! Happy first birthday, Jack! and may you have many many more amazing years to come!

       
    • At 7:35 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger mr_g said…

      While we've never met in person, I'm really enjoying watching your son grow up! Not being able to have kids of our own, I always smile when I see a happy child with loving parents. Hope his birthday was great! Congratulations!

       
    • At 8:41 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger mamalife said…

      Happy Birthday to you both!!!

       
    • At 8:53 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Erin said…

      Happy Birthday beautiful baby Jack. You may not really be a baby any more (heck! you're almost a big brother now!!) but you will always, always be your mommy's little boy.

      Hugs to you Amy on this wonderful day. Happy Day you became a mother! :)

       
    • At 9:14 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger momyblogR said…

      Happy Birthday Big Jack-a-Roo! Happy, happy day to you too Mom. I agree, Motherhood ROCKS!

      Love the pictures. My son would play with his toys like that too when he was little and STILL does it today, lol.

       
    • At 12:29 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger sue said…

      Your little guy is just the cutest... I'm so happy for you. It's not often you hear someone be so happy about being a mom (or at least they don't gush)... I love that you gush. Happy Birthday to you both. :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home