Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    In And Out...

    Yesterday, I bit the bullet and went to the DMV after work. I was prepared to stay an unreasonable amount of time, but (alas!) I didn't. Believe it or not, I was in and out in an hour. I arrived there just after three o'clock and was in my car, going home, at just after four. Boy, was I surprised at that! I even had to take the written test, too, which I got a perfect score on. Ha!

    I'm glad I went when I did, even though I was pissed about having to go at all. The stars must've been aligned in my favor. I was in and out in record time; I got a perfect score on the written test; and my picture doesn't look too bad at all.

    What the hell did I do to deserve such luck? I'm not going to ponder that anymore. I'm just going to thank my lucky stars that I don't look like shit on my license. Heh...

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home