Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Sunday, February 19, 2006

    Isn't She Lovely?...


    Blondie was the maid of honor at her best friend's wedding on Friday night. She's so beautiful. AND she looks hot in red. I love my niece. Posted by Picasa

    I posted this picture yesterday, but kept having trouble with Blogger. When I went to my blog today, I noticed the picture was gone. So, I've posted it again, with the hopes that Blogger will get its shit together and I won't have to keep looking to see if it has disappeared again. I must've posted it twenty times yesterday. Why it was disappearing, I don't know. I do know, however, that it IS on there now and I hope I don't have anymore trouble with Blogger today. There must've been some sort of technical glitch or something because when I'd go to my Blogger dashboard, it wouldn't even show up that I posted. Yesterday's post wouldn't even take any comments, so it was one headache after another. Oh, well. Blondie's up there now and she looks wonderful. She cleans up nicely, if you ask me.

    I hope your Sunday is a good one. I'm staying in my jammies today, and so will Baby Jack. It's too cold here to do anything that requires movement outside. I'm off tomorrow because it's a school holiday, so I'm going to enjoy the hell out of my three-day weekend (again!).

    Have a great day!

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home