Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Sunday, February 26, 2006

    My Daddy Loves Me...

    This morning, I told my Father I "had a dream" (hint, hint) that he'd brought me deep fried shrimp and fish chips for lunch from my favorite place. So, what did he do?

    He came over for lunch with just that, even though he had a million other things he had to do today. AND he put Baby Jack to sleep for his nap while I ate my lunch.

    I love my Daddy. It's just like him to go and do something like this for me, too. He must love me a whole lot. And I don't think I'll ever grow out of being a "Daddy's Little Girl." My Dad is the best!

    *Sniff, sniff, sigh*

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home