Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Wednesday, February 15, 2006

    Now THAT'S Love...

    Last Saturday, my niece Blondie was getting ready for a bachelorette party for her girlfriend. Hubby was at the dinner table eating; Jack was walking around; and I was just sitting on the couch at the time. She came up the stairs in her outfit that she was intending on wearing, checking herself out in the dining room mirror. Her blouse was pretty, but her jeans were way too tight. She asked me how she looked. I told her she couldn't possibly go out wearing those pants. She wanted to know why, of course.

    I replied, "You can't wear those jeans because you have camel toe!"

    She laughed so hard she almost peed herself and my husband almost spit out his dinner. He couldn't believe that I would actually say that to her. My response?

    "I will NOT let her go out of this house and be the girl everyone points at and laughs about because she has camel toe!"

    Needless to say, after we laughed our heads off, Blondie changed her pants and left the house without camel toe.

    MORAL OF THE STORY: If you can't tell someone you love that their jeans give them camel toe, who will tell them that?

    9 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home