Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Wednesday, February 08, 2006


    Now, you're trying to climb walls. Posted by Picasa

    Jack, you have learned so much in just one year. It amazes me every single day. I feel like it was only yesterday that your feet were lodged in my ribs, that your in utero acrobatics woke me up at night, that your symphonies of hiccups made me smile...

    I can't believe you're one year old. You hug me so tight now. You walk around and around and around, stopping only for food. You have six teeth (two more on top cut through in the last three days). You dance. You can say "Up!" You charm the hell out of everyone you see. You're a ham. You know how to point out the eyes and nose and mouth on stuffed animals and people, too. You can do so many things, it's almost hard to keep track of it all. And all of this has happened in just one short year.

    Today is a great day for our family. You are the love of my life, the man of my dreams. And I'm going to kiss you so much your face will be chapped by the time your Papa gets home from work.

    I love you, my Son. I will love you forever and ever. Don't you forget it! I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of snuggle time today.

    Happy Birthday, Baby Jack! You are the jam in my jelly roll!

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home