Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Monday, February 13, 2006


    There he goes, zooming off in his car! Posted by Picasa

    All in all, it was a great party. He might not remember it when he gets older, but Hubby and I will.

    For those of you who are following our Crib Saga...yes, he slept amazingly well in it again last night. What can I say? The kid wants his space, but he doesn't want to be alone. I'm so happy that we put the crib in our room and it's working out for the better. And yesterday's party was a success, too!

    Today, I go see my OB/GYN again. I'll get the results of my last glucose test and hopefully all is well. THAT would be the icing on the cake, no pun intended. Have a great day! I know I will; I'm off from work for Lincoln's birthday! Ya gotta love school holidays!

    14 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home