Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Tuesday, February 14, 2006

    Today Is Graduation Picture Day...

    ...and you know what that means.

    It means that most (at least 90%) of the girls are dressed like whores (and dressed by their own mothers, nonetheless) and the boys are hiding their hard-ons with their suit jackets. Ewwww........

    These girls cannot walk in the very high heels they are wearing, nor can they fill out the tops on their halter dresses. They also don't know how to sit while wearing a dress. Their outfits are way too tight, way too short, and way too revealing.

    Oh. My. God. I sound like a Mom. Could it be because I am a Mom and I would never, ever let my own daughter leave the house looking like someone who's paid to have sex?!

    Is it possible that a hoochie mama can raise a daughter who isn't a hoochie mama? Or will these apples continue to fall not far from the trees who bore them, begetting more and more hoochie mamas over the hundreds, maybe thousands, of centuries to come? Is it really possible for there to be so many stupid "mothers" who allow their daughters to borrow their "clubbing clothes" for graduation picture day?

    Not only am I sickened by the number of thongs I'm seeing in the halls on these 13-, 14-, and 15-year-old girls, I'm also very afraid for them and what their futures hold for them.

    Something tells me I'm witnessing the downfall of Western civilization...one Hello Kitty thong at a time.

    5 Comments:

    • At 2:23 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger beans said…

      what a great flippin' valentines day... teenage ass crack and all.

      xo.

       
    • At 2:24 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger ccw said…

      Sorry.

      Sounds scary. A family friend who could be the cover girl of modest and conservative buys and allows her 15 year old daughter hoochie clothes. I about croaked at Christmas when I saw the stiletto boots and thong. WTF? So, it seems that even non-hoochie people do this too.

       
    • At 8:21 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger cubmommy said…

      That is why I am happy with having boys. Girls today really scare me.

       
    • At 8:46 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger mamalife said…

      Hello Kittie thongs??? What is next, Elmo thongs??? Dora thongs???EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

       
    • At 6:12 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger As always... Rachael said…

      I hope like hell (for Hannah's sake) that it IS possible.

      Hannah's owned thongs in the past... gifts from friends whose MOTHER'S took them shopping... she got to wear them once. After that they went fromthe laundry basket to the trash can.

      I was such a taudry little slut, and I think it's possible to break the cycle. In fact, my limited experience shows that the overly-permissive mothers are the ones who didn't have any fun in high school and are therefore unaware of its dangers... so they're living through their poor daughters in the hopes of being popular 20 years after-the-fact.

      A good date-rape will cure that itch...

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home