1. What is your occupation? Mom to two toddlers, English teacher, Grad student, wife, daughter, sister, friend, aunt, and general pain-in-the-ass
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? the hum of my computer, the crickets outside, and the baby monitor
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a piece of gum after dinner
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, and I don't care to learn.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mother-in-law
7. Do you like the person who sent this meme to you? of course
8. How old are you today? 35
9. Favorite drink? ice cold water for non-alcoholic; a dirty martini for alcoholic
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball, followed closely by tennis and golf (yeah, I know...surprise, surprise!)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, but not in the last several years; I like how my grays are coming in.
12. Pets? a 100 lb. Chocolate Labrador
13. Favorite food? Cold leftover spaghetti
14. What was the last movie you watched? I honestly don't remember; that's how long it's been.
15. What's your favorite day of the week? Monday, and moreso if it's a rainy one
16. How do you vent anger? I scream and cry and then I get over it
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? my Holly Hobby doll
18. What is your favorite season? it's a tie between spring and fall
19. Hugs or kisses? both
20. Cherries or Blueberries? both
21. Do you want your friends to try this meme? of course
22. Who is most likely to respond? not a clue
23. Who is least likely to respond? anyone who's busy running around after their kids
24. Living arrangements? Married with two children and a dog
25. When was the last time you cried? two days ago
26. What is on the floor of your closet? what isn't
on the floor in my closet?
27. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are
sending this to? That question requires me to do math; I'm allergic to math.
28. What did you do last night? I did some homework after I put the kids to bed.
29. Favorite smell? clean babies and fresh laundry
30. What inspires you? obstacles
31. What are you afraid of? someone hurting my kids
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers
33. Favorite dog breed? Labradors!
34. How many states have you lived in? only one
35. Favorite holiday? Everyday is a holiday to me ;)