Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Friday, March 27, 2009

    Desitin For Adults...

    I'm wondering if they make Desitin for adults. My ass is killing me from all the diarrhea I've been having. I'm pretty sure the vomiting is over, courtesy of my trusty ginger ale. The shits? Now that's a different story.

    I am so out of commission right now. Ugh.

    5 Comments:

    • At 6:49 AM, March 27, 2009, Blogger Amanda said…

      I'm so sorry. Try prep-H or Earth Mama Angel Baby Mama Bottom Balm.

       
    • At 9:09 AM, March 27, 2009, Blogger Katrina said…

      Use A/D ointment. They make it for diaper rash, I use it for new tattoos but it also works awesome on a worn out behind...

       
    • At 9:26 AM, March 27, 2009, Blogger Melissa said…

      I find no shame in telling you that I have used Desitin on myself before. Go for it. It really does help.

      Also, I suggest getting flushable soothing aloe wipes. They will clean more completely and sooth at the same time.

      Feel better sweetheart.

       
    • At 10:25 PM, March 27, 2009, Blogger heather fish said…

      I also was going to say just go ahead and use Desitin... if it's good enough for baby, it's good enough for mama!

       
    • At 12:41 AM, March 30, 2009, Blogger Meg: said…

      Actually, Mylanta, applied topically, works wonderfully - for adults with diarrhea or babies with really bad diaper rash. Just a tip - probably a bit too late, though!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home