Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Monday, January 11, 2010

    It's Not Over Yet...

    Today, I'm going to reinstate myself back for my teaching duties to begin on February 1st. I don't want to, but I have to.

    My maternity leave is not over yet, but I have to allow for the paperwork to clear, etc. So, I have to do it today. These past five months have been flying by so fast. The girls are three months old now and will almost be four months old when I go back to work. At that time, Hubby will be staying home with the kids...indefinitely. Yes, we'll be making him a Stay-At-Home-Dad.

    I will be dropping Jack and Liv off at school in the mornings and Hubby will take the babies with to pick them up every day. And I will be getting home at 3:30pm, so it's not a bad deal. I still get to make money, see and play with my kids, and keep breastfeeding (since I'll be pumping twice a day when I get back to work). Plus, it'll be like a vacation to me, since I bust my tail around here daily.

    I don't want to go back, but I don't have a choice. It's bittersweet, really. I'll miss all my children terribly, but they'll be with their Papa, who loves them as much as I do. That's the plan.

    2 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home