Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Saturday, January 09, 2010

    So...

    With 9.5 inches of snow on the ground yesterday, our snowblower broke. Gratefully, Hubby went out and got the replacement part and was able to install it (in between select swear words) with his Dad's help. Now, our property is nicely equipped with paths for walking. Yay!

    Now, it's supposed to get bitterly cold out there, as well. When I say bitter, I mean really, really, really bitter. So, today we're going to stay home where it's nice and toasty and the kids are going to drive me insane until bedtime. Heh.

    I'll just keep looking at their pictures from yesterday's post...to remember that even when they make me crazy, I still love the hell out of them.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home