Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Tuesday, March 01, 2011

    Bipolar, Perhaps?...

    Is it just me or is Charlie Sheen nuts? I don't normally post about celebrities, but this turn he's taken is so bizarre. He's so eccentric in his behavior, so wide-eyed, so haggard-looking, like someone who's lived a life of indulgence. And his reasoning is so...out there.

    Personally, I think he's bipolar and he doesn't take his meds. And I think he's been self-medicating for so long that we don't know who the real Charlie Sheen is. That's my take.

    Such a talented guy throwing it all away. A big ego + mental illness + drug addiction = a recipe for disaster.

    I should've put him on my Dead Pool List this year. I wonder what he'll do next. The only ones I really feel bad for are his kids. Can you imagine a Dad like that? Ugh.

    Another thing I might be curious about is...could this just be a huge publicity stunt and he's doing the best acting he's ever done in his whole career? I wouldn't put it past Hollywood to come up with something like this, film it, call it a "reality show," and rake in dough hand-over-fist. Could this really just be acting?

    2 Comments:

    • At 10:28 AM, March 01, 2011, Blogger Cottongirl7 said…

      I'm not sure you could pay me enough to "act" like that. He just seems to be unraveling all over the place. We didn't put him on our death pool either, dang it. However, now my husband walks around and randomly says "Winning!" Yeah for me.

       
    • At 8:52 PM, March 01, 2011, Blogger heather fish said…

      I have not seen any of his whacky interviews but in reading about them that is EXACTLY what I was thinking.... very grandiose and delusional... said from someone whose first husband was bipolar and so lived with it... it is very sad that he is self-destructing so very publicly...

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home