Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Monday, March 21, 2011

    My Arsenal...

    I'm hoping I get better this week. I've unleashed an arsenal of home remedies for this nasty virus I've acquired. This is what I've tried:

    *Cayenne pepper in hot water with a little lemon and honey
    *Black tea with black pepper and honey
    *Matzo ball soup a.k.a. Jewish penicillin
    *Straight honey
    *Sleep, which is rare around here since everyone else is sick, too
    *Fisherman's Friend lozenges
    *Hot showers
    *Cinnamon and honey concoctions

    Oil of oregano is going to be next. Something's got to work, right?

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home