Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Tuesday, March 29, 2011

    On The Move...

    Liesl has decided that it's quite fun to stand up on her own and always goes to the same spot to do it. She's about two weeks or so behind Leia with regards to gross motor skills. Leia started walking on her own last week and is absolutely unstoppable. She's getting faster, too. Liesl has been watching Leia do her thing and now she wants a piece of the action. Liesl gets lots of praise when she stands on her own and she takes great delight in it. Thank goodness! I was getting worried that she'd never walk at all. She's just doing everything on her own timetable and waiting until she's confident enough. There's no harm in that. She's one smart cookie. In no time at all, I'm going to have two toddlers potty training at the same time, too. Been there, done that. This time around, it's quite exciting, especially because I won't be pregnant with twins while trying to potty train two others in the mad dash for preschool. It's such a joy being a nervous wreck because I don't know which twin went into which room and whether or not they're getting into mischief there. It sure beats being a nervous wreck going back and forth to feed them in the NICU. I don't miss those days at all. My babies are growing up. Sigh.

    1 Comments:

    • At 8:38 PM, March 29, 2011, Blogger Shari said…

      I cannot remember how many days I've looked at our girls and thought, "When did you grow up so much?" I am with them every day and I still cannot believe how quickly they've grown up.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home