Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Monday, November 19, 2012

    Faking It...

    Today is my first day back at work in seventeen days.
    The last time I was in my classroom, my husband walked in and gave me the dreadful news that changed my life forever; my father had passed away that morning.

    I'm terrified of going back to work.  I'm afraid I'll break down.  I'm afraid that some of my students (certainly not all of them) will eat me alive, knowing I'm in a vulnerable state.  I'm scared that I won't be able to look anyone in the eye without bawling my eyes out.

    I am not looking forward to today at all.  So, I'm going to fake it as best as I can.  And I'm going to go home completely exhausted from it all.

    2 Comments:

    • At 4:58 AM, November 19, 2012, Anonymous e said…

      its a new beginning. the next chapter has to start.
      you are loved and supported, A.

       
    • At 8:43 AM, November 19, 2012, Anonymous your loving sister said…

      It's going to be hard and you'll be spent when you get home to your cocoon. But today will be the worst hopefully. And you can't go around it, you can't go over it. No. You have to go through it. Only a few more hours, Amy. Love you.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home