Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Wednesday, November 28, 2012

    The Other Side Of Life...

    I've always liked the name Alice.

    It's so difficult to write any posts that don't involve my Dad.  I have forgotten how.
    I miss him so much.  Not a day goes by that he's not on my mind.  I try to keep busy, but he always sneaks up on me.  He is everywhere I look.   He is in my dreams at night.  I look in the mirror and I see his face.

    I wonder what he's doing, what the other side of life is like, who he has reunited with, what the fishing is like where he is, how happy he is now...
    Everything reminds me of him.
    Everything.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home