Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Sunday, June 16, 2013

    In The Molecules That Surround Me...

    Somewhere, in the molecules that surround me, my father holds my hand.
    It is a very tough day.  It is my first Father's Day without him.
    I can only hope that he lifts me up and helps me get through the day.
    The picture above came from his iPhone, taken while he was on his very last trip
    to Lake Namekagon last year.  I can see why he went there.  The peace.
    The quiet.  The serenity.  Heaven on earth.
    And perhaps this is what it looks like where he is now.
    Still, though, I wish he were here with me.  And I just want to sleep until this day is over.
    His absence is felt greatly by all who loved him.
    I miss you, Dad!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home