Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Thursday, October 01, 2015

    Change...


    Easier said than done.
    Change requires a sincere effort to not stay stuck where you are.
    I've been exercising daily for the last year and a half.  I took two short breaks
    when life got in the way.  Other than that, I have changed my body completely.
    I recently became a P90X graduate, completing 91 days of insane training.
    In the past year and a half, I've started AND completed four 90-day workout programs
    and completed two of them twice.  I can honestly say that it hasn't always been
    easy, but I made a habit out of it.  If I don't get my exercise time done every single day, I feel
    guilty.  I have one cheat meal a week and I've proven to myself that I can be dedicated
    to something I believe in.  I look in the mirror and I see someone totally different now.
    Change has paid off for me.
     
    Now if only I could embrace this sentiment in other areas...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home