Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Taking one day at a time...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DO SOMETHING GOOD
  • Tuesday, April 19, 2016

    My Garden...


    I've converted my backyard into a place for my vegetables:
     jalapenos, habaneros, Thai hot chilies, red hot chilies;
    red, orange, and green bell peppers;
    Roma and beefsteak tomatoes;
    spinach, broccoli, and romaine lettuce.
    

    In containers, I've got two each of the following: 
    basil, dill, sage, lavender, chives, spearmint,
    peppermint, rosemary, Italian parsley, and cilantro. 
    Strawberries are in the large, center planter.
     
    I am sunburned, exhausted, and fighting a nasty cold. 
    However, I'm so excited to see the fruits (and vegetables, and herbs) of my labor later!
    

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home